There are many tricks to making your eyes appear larger, and using white eyeliner to enhance your eyes is one of them. I have watched many beauty gurus on YouTube talk about the benefits of white eyeliner, so I decided to try it out. Besides lining the waterline, there are other makeup tricks with this liner as well. You can trace the inner “V” corner of your eyes, under the eyebrow, and above the cupid’s bow to brighten up those areas. Make sure to blend the white color properly when applying it to the skin.
As you can see from the picture below; my right eye looks bigger because of the white eyeliner on my waterline.
For a bold look that can be seen on runways, trace your whole eye, wing out the liner, or blend the liner into the crease of your eye.
What do you think of this makeup look?
I love to sleep as much as possible, a girl has to have her beauty sleep right? I try to save myself time in the morning with these tips so that I can get out my door in half an hour.
1) Pick out your outfit the night before. You might even want to try on the outfit the night before to make sure you like how it looks. You don’t want to put on the outfit in the morning only to spend an extra seven minutes picking out a new outfit.
2) Decide if you will wear makeup that day the night before. This may sound silly, but mentally telling yourself if you will or put on makeup the night before will save you any time that you would have spent contemplating if you should apply makeup or not.
3) If it is necessary, straighten your hair the night before instead of in the morning. Curling your hair the night before is debatable because curls will often loose their bounciness overnight, however straight hair usually remains straight the next morning.
4) Shower the night before. If you can stand not taking a ten minute shower to wake yourself up in the morning then opt for a shower before you go to bed.
5) Know what the weather will be the entire week so that you can choose your outfits based on the forecast.
6) Organize your closet. Divide your closet by putting the pants, skirts, and tights in one area, shirts in the other, and so on. This way, you will find it much easier and much faster to find where certain pieces of clothing are located.
Thanks for reading!
My newest summer makeup obsession is colorful eye shadow or eyeliner! I got inspired by Bethany Mota’s water-proof makeup look. She is a fabulous fashion/makeup vlogger, if you guys don’t know her you should check her channel out! In her look, she showed how to apply purple cream eye shadow to the lower lash line with a thin makeup brush. I thought this was a really pretty summer look that anyone could rock! These are pictures from her video that I am just sharing with you to show you how to create this awesome look for the warm days ahead!
Step 3, smile and be confident with your new vibrant eyes!
I personally love this pretty purple color that she chose, I would totally wear it myself, but you can try other colors as well. Light colors like baby blue and light pink also look great, if you have darker skin you can even try colors like yellow, orange, and green, if you are feeling bold.
Tip: Apply a colorful eyeliner/shadow to only your upper OR lower lash line, while also keeping the rest of your makeup neutral.
Have a fantastic start of summer!
Pink lipstick is the perfect summer/spring alternative to the the classic red lip. With such a bright lip color, you’ll want to make sure you go easy on the eye makeup, especially if you’re planning on wearing this as a casual, daytime look. Hot pink lipstick is also a great alternative for those nights when you want something bold and daring but don’t want bright red lips. Wearing such a dramatic, in-your-face lip color isn’t something that everyone should attempt. Make sure you have the confidence to pull it off, and if you’re not comfortable wearing it, don’t. Comment if you have any questions!