I love to sleep as much as possible, a girl has to have her beauty sleep right? I try to save myself time in the morning with these tips so that I can get out my door in half an hour.
1) Pick out your outfit the night before. You might even want to try on the outfit the night before to make sure you like how it looks. You don’t want to put on the outfit in the morning only to spend an extra seven minutes picking out a new outfit.
2) Decide if you will wear makeup that day the night before. This may sound silly, but mentally telling yourself if you will or put on makeup the night before will save you any time that you would have spent contemplating if you should apply makeup or not.
3) If it is necessary, straighten your hair the night before instead of in the morning. Curling your hair the night before is debatable because curls will often loose their bounciness overnight, however straight hair usually remains straight the next morning.
4) Shower the night before. If you can stand not taking a ten minute shower to wake yourself up in the morning then opt for a shower before you go to bed.
5) Know what the weather will be the entire week so that you can choose your outfits based on the forecast.
6) Organize your closet. Divide your closet by putting the pants, skirts, and tights in one area, shirts in the other, and so on. This way, you will find it much easier and much faster to find where certain pieces of clothing are located.
Thanks for reading!