Hello summer-loving fashionistas!
I came up with several bold and stylish outfits that I think would be fun to wear throughout the week, with the intention of you possibly finding pieces in here that you are not sure about how to style or what to wear them with. I hope you find these depictions helpful and like the outfits!
Let me know which outfit is your favorite and if you would wear any of these!
Thank you for stopping by lovelies 🙂
Overalls are a very tricky piece of clothing to be able to pull off. Many of you may recognize them as a piece that has existed ever since your childhood. Overalls are have been brought back from the 90’s and are now being sold in nearly every store. They are sold in many different forms that include different colors, styles, prints, and more.
On a cooler day in the summer you can try out overalls that are meant to keep you a little warmer with a crisp white collared shirt underneath. With the overalls that Watson is sporting, she could have also paired them with a simple short sleeve shirt or a patterned collared shirt; there are endless options.
With regular short cut overalls you can style it with a crop top underneath and bare your midriff. I especially love how cute the girl below made the trend look because she chose an adorable white lace shirt and a flower headband to pair the jean overalls with.
Adding interesting accessories to snazz up your outfit and make it look automatically stylish.
Add a colorful or patterned shirt under the overalls for a more playful and fun look.
Enjoy this cute trend this summer and let me know what you think of it!
Yes ladies and gents, you have read the word “summer”, I hope you have all been enjoying the sun! I’ve been all about girl fashion lately so I think it’s time to bring the guys into the spotlight. So here is a list I came up with along with pictures and descriptions:
1. Floral and tropical: You don’t have to be flamboyant or be in love with girly prints to wear floral if you’re a guy. Floral is vibrant, bold, loud but also very versatile and stylish.
2. V-Necks: A reason you may not like your shirt is because it makes you look like you have no neck or it has a weird collar that makes your neck and shoulders look horrible. A V-neck shirt almost never disappoints and always makes guys look good. If you don’t have some already make sure to invest in them for summer and other seasons!
3. White: I especially love this color choice for the summer because if you’re tan, this is your go to color.
4. Graphic Tees: Even if you are someone that doesn’t give a hoot about fashion, throw on a graphic tee and you will look effortlessly stylish, simple as that! An awesome place to get one is from Amazon.
5. Blue: More specifically baby blue or teal but whatever floats your boat; I think that every guy looks good in baby blue so go pick one out!
6. Camouflage: Pick lightweight fabrics that are t-shirts, tanks, or shorts in this cool and trendy print.
I can go on and on so if you would like for me to do a part two, I would be glad to do so! Please let me know what you thought of this post in the comments!
Thanks for reading!